In the VLSI design cycle, after the circuit representation is complete, we go to “physical design”. This is the stage where the circuit description is transformed into a physical layout, that is the actual physical representation of the circuit in terms cells, their placement, power connections and the interconnection between them. I am consolidating the previous design flow articles in this website here.
- Netlist In & Floorplanning: https://vlsi.pro/physical-design-flow-i-netlistin-floorplanning/
- Placement : https://vlsi.pro/physical-design-flow-ii-placement/
- Clock Tree Synthesis : https://vlsi.pro/physical-design-flow-iiiclock-tree-synthesis/
- Routing: https://vlsi.pro/physical-design-flow-iv-routing/
- Physical Verification: https://vlsi.pro/physical-design-flow-v-physical-verification/